Friday, January 2, 2009

The New Year's Resolutions!

As everyone else has been releasing their New Year's resolutions, I thought that I should put some together, as well. Note that I hadn't finished putting them together when I started writing this, which is surprisingly similar to what happens every year at Lent.

1. Put the laundry away faster. It would be really nice to see the top of the dresser every once in a while (can I add this one to M's list, too)
2. Get back down to "wedding weight." Well, maybe not all the way to wedding weight, but maybe halfway through the "eating through Greece" tour, at least pre-New York weight. Not that I've put that much on, just more than I would like.
3. Blog more than once a week.
4. Keep up with the Thursday night emails with the b-school gals.
5. Call my grandparents more often.
6. Watch out for the nagging (that one is from M).

:)

No comments: