Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Christmas

M and I opened our presents last night - we're heading to H-town tomorrow, so we thought we'd save tonight's schedule for packing (deciding to take your dad's three-wine-bottle gift set to h-town yourself is probably not the smartest idea, but we're stuck with it now).

I gave M a pair of really nice burgundy colored shoes, which he seemed to enjoy (he wore them to work today), and I received an excellent pair of black suede, waterproof boots, which are super comfy (I had to wear them to work today, too). I also wore the presents from my in-laws, which were a lovely cashmere sweater and a nice watch. Yippee!!

Time for Christmas part 2, on Christmas day, with the fam. We'll be celebrating their Christmas part 2, as well, since we won't get in until midnight and we normally open presents and do dinner on Christmas Eve. Even though we'll be missing Christmas Eve, it will still be a good time. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: