Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've Created a Monster

In my own passive-aggressive way, the last post was a way to bring the whole situate to a head. If she was truly reading it, she could respond, or write me an email, or call me, or just not talk to me for a while. :)
I did receive an email, and I thought that (in another act of passive-aggressiveness, to check to see if she had actually stopped reading) I could post her response. I have actually not created a monster, I have created a martyr, as evidenced by the email below, which was sent to my siblings:

"Even though it is in the public domain, M has asked that I not read her blog. I am stifling her blogging muse, so to speak, so I must delete the link in deference to her literary urges.......I wonder if I have to ignore M's (the hubs) blog??????? hahhahahahahahaha"

More from the trip out west soon, promise :)

2 comments:

Skywalker said...

That's hilarious and even more passive aggressive than you last post. So the hubs has a blog? Interesting. You mom sounds devious like she's laughing behind her screen planning her next attack.

It will be fine.

A.B. said...

I'm relatively sure your mom is amazing. And M has a blog???