Thursday, April 23, 2009

Radio Silence

I apologize for the radio silence, I've been facing somewhat of a dilemma.  I still haven't reached an answer, so we'll throw it out for opinions.
I started posting about our trip out west, and was planning to be better about posting, until I talked to my mom.  In her characteristically devious (see the post about the m&m's at the wedding) she slipped into the conversation the fact that she has been reading my blog. 
Hmm.  Yes, I write these posts and they're in the public domain, but I do have in mind a certain audience, and I know a few people who read it (AB, KL, MM (EW filled me in)), but it is not constructed for my mother.   I know if I keep going as is, I'm going to censor myself, which is clearly not a good thing, but I don't want to stop the updates.  Now what? 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

A.B. said...

I've been WAITING for more posts. It's like now that you have a 'real' job you are too busy.

Create a family friendly blog, also?

Skywalker said...

You don't say anything that's too revealing or snarky. Just an occassional update about what's up in the NYC. Maybe you should make a family blog when you and the hubs have kids.

K said...

Two words: New Blog. :)

Or password protect this one!