Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Amazing Race

We're sitting around watching TV after a lazy day. I'm wearing my equivalent of sweatpants - a jersey skirt from Old Navy. Very comfy, a good option to change into after work, or when I don't want to get dressed. I've only worn one in public once or twice. One of our favorite shows is back on - hooray. Every time we're watching, Mr. D brings up the fact that he wants to be on the show one day. I predict disaster, but we'll get to see, because I think the guy (Chad?) of the guy/girl team where the guy is going to propose during the race acts like Mr. D. I am pretty sure that is a terrible plan. What if they get kicked of before he does it? What if they break up on the race (as has happened before)?

Anyway best quotes from this week:
I can't feel my face.
I have the worst headache ever.
Maybe we're our boat.

No comments: