Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why Jeggings Are Good

In response to my friend's (AB) comment that jeggings are not good, I felt the need to provide reasons why jeggings are one of the best clothing items ever.
First we must define the jegging - the ones of which I speak are very stretchy jeans. They look like denim, and are much thicker than leggings themselves - which is important, as no one wants to see the jiggling that goes on with some people who wear leggings.

Jeggings should be worn under a shirt/dress/jacket that is long enough to cover at least to the apex of the bum. Any shorter and you're just wearing hoochie pants.

The great part about jeggings is, that if worn properly, you can wear them - and look cute - in a casual work environment, while being super-comfy. A great pair of jeggings feels like wearing yoga pants all day.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

A.B. said...

In defense of myself... I say, re-read first paragraph and note that you said they are the "bed" option :) kidding.

I will allow you the jegging as you are slender with long legs. I object to those who wear them as pants vs leggings.

Please get Sasha a matching pair. It will make an optimal Christmas card.