Friday, April 29, 2011

Did I Say Boring?

Ha ha - I hear God laughing now. Of course, as soon as i said life was boring, stuff happens. Clients go crazy, all extremely busy and each wanting to be most important (the good kind of busy), clients send us random requests for consultants, my boss leaves town, and to top it all off, I'm at work early, because I managed to in-grow myself a toenail last night. It kept me up half the night, then I woke up at 5 and tried to fix it, then took advantage of my dad being in town (poor dad - twice in the last year I've called him at 6 am with medical questions), and went over to his hotel for him to fix it. I didn't have anywhere else to go and going home would have gotten me there in time to leave again, so I'm here at work. Rambling, yes, but I'm sleepy and the iced coffee is just kicking in.

BTW - who would have thunk that a Zabar's operation would have iced coffee for 2.00? To be fair, it's not as big as the one you could get for $2 from Dunkin Donuts, but still a nice size.

No comments: