Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Story

So, I saw a Facebook update from a friend from high school - she's a dentist and there was an article about how she was a dentist for the entire family - which made me think of this story.

When we were kids, we went to the dentist for the first time at my mom's cousin's office - he a regular dentist, not necessarily a "family " dentist.

All is hunky dory, then the hygienist gave me some fluoride to swish when she was done brushing my teeth. Then she didn't come back for a looong time. I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed the mouthwash.

She eventually came back, and we got ready to go. We walked up to the check out desk... and I threw up. On the floor. I still gag when they give me mouthwash at the dentist. Yuck.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: