Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cardigans

I am trying to blog more often, if nothing else, just to make myself adhere to something. As a result, you may get some truly random posts, such as today's.

I was riding up the elevator after getting home last night and realized my sweater had a teeny tiny rent on it - in the middle of the left chestular area. What concerns me is this JUST happened to another sweater, on the right side. What is up with my bras - are there tiny scissors implanted in them? I don't think it is my washer, since it has only happened twice.

2 comments:

A.B. said...

sweater gnomes.

Maggie said...

I know, the only thing I can think of is that Sasha did it, but she can't get in the hamper (not that my clothes don't sometimes find themselves next to the hamper on the floor)...