Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Favorite New Discovery

I love my new favoritest thing: dry shampoo. I read about some actress using it, and it's perfect. When we were kids, our mom would tell us to just use baby powder, but that never really worked, since I would undoubtedly put too much baby powder on my head.

For a few months, I would wash all my hair every day and then just wash the front part, where it looked bed-head and a little less-than-fresh the days in between. Now, I can spray this on the front part, brush it through, and I'm all set. The one I've been using is Psssst, but Bumble and Bumble makes one too (with dyed powder to match your hair). As long as you brush through your hair after spraying it on, the white powder works fine, and is about $5 instead of $30.

1 comment:

A.B. said...

The bumble and bumble one is kick arse.