Sunday, June 27, 2010

So Tired

Apparently, I have at least one more post with this title, but I am so tired. This time, it is because my parents, brother and one of my sisters and her husband is in town. I think that I have literally been in perpetual hydration since they got in on Friday, which means I had near-fainting spells both yesterday and today.

Friday afternoon, my mom and sister, who came in at lunch-time, spent the afternoon walking around near my office, until I was able to get out of work. Until my boss told us that we should try to work all afternoon - so I had my mom and sister come visit and spring me from work :) - convenient, eh?

We walked up to the Highline Park (which is a park that was built on top of the old elevated railroad line) and followed it up to Chelsea Market, where we bought ingredients to make dinner for the three of us, Mr. D, and my brother, who was coming in that evening. We used the garlic from our farm share box to make a delicious shrimp scampi, and used the lettuce as the base of a salad - yumm. Then, we finished it off with some Fat Witch brownies.

No comments: