Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner Success

Hmmm. So I forgot to take pictures, but perhaps I will later this week, when we have Giada's broiled tilapia sauce on our chicken. Meaning that I only bought two fish fillets, but made all of the sauce, so I thought we would have it over some chicken later this week.
Mr. D and I have decided to start trying to be healthier, which includes eating healthier. Mr. D pulled out a few recipes from the Abs Diet cookbook, which are pretty good (but why would anyone print a fajita recipe that only marinates the meat for five minutes).
Anyway, tonight, we had tilapia with mustard yogurt sauce, quinoa, asparagus, and some pickled broccoli stems (we each just had a couple spears, not whole stems). Pickled broccoli stems are actually very tasty - and easy - recipe here.

No comments: