Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Names

I know it has been a long time since I've posted, but I had a random thought today and wanted to share it with more people than my husband and J of J&R (our downstairs neighbors from Austin).

A client of ours sent out an email a birth announcement (though he did forget to use bcc instead of cc, so now people are hitting "reply all" with polite, but inconsequential responses). Apparently, our client and his wife have named their children with a hybrid last name, ie part of the dad's last name combined with part of the mom's last name. What would ours be (Mom, this is STRICTLY hypothetical)? Dunarty, Dundarty, Dunty, Fogdon, or my personal favorite: Fogartidon, pronounced Fo-GART-i-dun (mostly because it reminds me of a nickname a friend made up for me in college).

No comments: