Thursday, November 20, 2008

Teeny Tiny Women

With the onset of winter has come complete bafflement. Although winter has not officially started, this was the first week where it was actually cold (highs in the 30's). Cold means cold, and I had to switch coats today, from my red trench to my black wool coat, because the red one is just too thing for the cold, and especially the wind. What baffles me are the young women, who happen to be (maybe) a size two, who I see in the morning on my way to work. There are at least 10 of these women running around in tights and a short, thin, almost-gauzy dress, with a short coat.
What are you thinking?!?! It's cold!

1 comment:

A.B. said...

It's like wearing uncomfortable shoes. Sometimes one must sacrifice for fashion. Perhaps if they gaiend weight they'd have a few more layers. Offer them some cookies.