Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dog Issues

We have been out of town the past two weekends, so Sasha has been at the kennel from Friday morning until Monday afternoon. As a result, she has been a bit clingy - instead of sleeping at the foot of the bed, she'll fall asleep at waist-level. By the time I wake up, she's sleeping between our pillows. Honestly, it's kind of cute - she wants to be close to us. Awww.

This morning I woke up around 6 and had to go to the restroom, so when I got back she had crawled into the spot right below my pillow. I picked her up and moved her to the middle. She paced around for a second, then decided to climb onto Mr. D's pillow, above his head, which was pretty funny. Then she managed to throw up onto his chest. Gross and funny all at the same time. I'm kind of impressed that she didn't throw up on his face, it took talent for the little dog to miss that.

No comments: