Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dumb Hackers

So, someone managed to hack my google account, hence the post earlier that apparently linked to a site with various male enhancement drugs. I did not create said post. A jerkface did. The jerkface also proceeded to send multiple emails to people in my address book.

Who received said emails? Luckily I don't think that they went to my entire address book, but the cross section was embarrassing enough, especially when the link to male enhancement drugs:
1. Friends (though one of their husbands works at Google, so he was nice enough to send a text saying he thought someone had hacked in)
2. Husbands of friends - funny for the content, though one sent a funny response, jokingly
3. My relatives - including one of my aunts - who responded "Thank you" ?????
4. Random customer service emails - so tripit.com (which I love) and the Museum of Modern Art (which I also love, but we let our membership lapse)
5. People I interviewed with over 18 months ago that I sent a thank you note

Yargh

No comments: