Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting ready!

We leave for Italy in 8 days (aaaahhhhh!!!!) and there are still so many things to do:

1. Book Sasha at the kennel - Check. Yes, I included something I've already done, how else will I possibly feel productive when I do it.
2. Call the insurance company about the refill on my prescription - for some reason my pharmacist thinks it won't be covered next time, because it's not the "preferred" generic - thanks health care plan?
3. Get some moolah - preferably of the European kind - thank you, country of Greece for depressing the Euro
4. Figure out how to break it to Mr. D, that I did not, in fact lose my battery charger for my camera, but now have two after the one I got on E-Bay arrived (it was only $15 there)
5. Laundry - of all sorts, since it's cold here, warmer this weekend in Houston, and in-between in Italy
6. Decide which bad cop show to watch (the one with the guy from West Wing or the one with the guy from Hello, My Name is Earl) - not realllly pressing ;)
7. Find some books to download for my iPhone - I just finished Shutter Island, and I need at least one big "fat" one for the trip. Suggestions??

No comments: