Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why I Like Being Married

Since the beginning of July, Mr. D has been on a special rotation in his department that has the reputations for being understaffed, which means the attorneys work longer hours. For the past two weeks, we have been suffering with the longer hours (not too long, but long enough where I have had to eat by myself more nights than not). So, for the most part I've been cooking for myself, which has led me to realize that I am a lazy cook. For the most part, I had pasta w/ leftover pork and whatever veggies I threw in from our CSA box. Super creative, right. I guess I just didn't feel like making a dinner that was more "presentable" since Mr. D wasn't home to eat it, too. If I wasn't eating with someone all the time, would I even bother cooking "nice" meals?

No comments: