Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yargh

Dear Mr. D - I know that you are a little happy/grateful/excited that I have all of next week off between my two jobs, but let's keep the excitement in check. For instance, now that we aren't moving, I'm glad we found a new bookcase/TV stand that we both like for the living room. Hopefully, I can pull the books and knickknacks we don't need in one day and get everything ready to install for when you get home from work. It is a little convenient that most of the boxes came early, but I really think we should hold off pulling everything else out of the box at least until we get back from your parents' house this weekend. I agree that the one bookcase does look great, but since the old bookcases are still in place, it's a bit inconvenient (not to mention terrorizing Sasha) for it to be in the hallway to the front door. Maybe we can move it before we leave For our road trip tomorrow. I love you, I really do (and I promise to dispose of the two old laptops that have been in the bedroom).

Me

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

A.B. said...

um, moving? what?

Maggie said...

No, we aren't moving. I've wanted to change some things around in the apartment, but I was waiting until we moved/re-signed the lease so that we wouldn't have to take it down/move it if we did move. We re-signed the lease, so I can play with the apartment for another year.